We maintain the highest levels of accreditation and pursue ongoing education to stay up to date with the latest trends in the dental field. Read on to learn more about our staff's experience and training!
Dr. Salvatore Pezzella D.M.D.
Born here in sunny Florida, Dr. Pezzella moved at a young age up north to frigid Connecticut, where he spent most of his youth. He graduated from the University of Connecticut School of Dental Medicine prior to returning to Florida, where he met his wife Katie. Dr. Pezzella worked for years to own his own practice, which is a dream come true, and hopes that you truly enjoy every visit with us!
Continuing Education & Organizations:
- Doctor of Medicine in Dentistry (DMD) - University of Connecticut
- Bachelors in Biochemistry and Molecular Biology - Clark University
- American Dental Association
- Florida Dental Association
- Pinellas County Dental Association
- Academy of General Dentists
- Invisalign Certified
- Over 100 hours of continuing education a year!
Tammy Piechocki - Dental Hygienist
Tammy has over a decade in dental hygiene and is a truly wonderful and caring hygienist. She makes your experience here truly a pleasure!