Welcome To Our Practice!
We strive to provide the most compassionate, and highest quality dental care possible. We understand that dental needs are unique to the patient, which is why we offer a wide range of services, ranging from implants to laser periodontal treatments. We would love to help you achieve your brightest, healthiest, whitest smile! Please contact us today!
We look forward to caring for you and your family's dental needs.
Thank you for visiting and please don't hesitate to contact us!
- Our community has been through a lot recently and all of us are looking forward to resuming our normal habits and routines. As a member of your local community, we care deeply about the health and the well being of our patients, families and our team. While many things have changed, one thing has remained the same: our commitment to your safety.
- Our office strictly follows infection control recommendations made by the American Dental Association (ADA), the U.S. Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) and the Occupational Safety and Health Administration (OSHA). We follow the activities of these agencies so that we are up-to-date on any new rulings or guidance that may be issued. We do this to make sure that our infection control procedures are current and adhere to each agency’s recommendations. We have always used CDC and OSHA-mandated cleaning and disinfection protocols for all surfaces in our office and treatment rooms. We use a bactericidal, virucidal, fungicidal and tuberculocidal disinfectant recommended for dental operatories, hospital surgical rooms, anesthesia machines and respiratory therapy equipment.
- We will be limiting social interactions and the amount of people present in the office at any one time. Patients ONLY will be allowed to enter the office. Siblings, grandparents, friends, etc. should remain at home or outside in their vehicles. In the case of younger patients, only one accompanying adult should enter the office.
- Our waiting room will no longer offer magazines, children’s toys, and the coffee area, since those items are difficult to clean and disinfect. We hope one day for these items to return.
- Patients will be asked to present for their appointments at their regularly scheduled time, not early. This will minimize any waiting in our reception area that would occur. If you do arrive early, please do not be offended if we ask you to return at your appointment time. You may choose to call us from your vehicle to confirm we are running on time and ready for your arrival.
- Please verbally check in with the front desk upon your arrival where we will be taking your temperature with a non-touch infrared thermometer.
-Dr. Pezzella and Staff